SOCCER CENTRAL RULES
For the enjoyment and preservation of the soccer complex, please observe the following rules:
- No metal spikes allowed on turf.
- No climbing on trees, goalposts, fences, structures, etc.
- Parents are not allowed on the fields.
- Your team has to pick up the trash at the end of practice or game. Please clean up after yourself.
- Spectators must respect the game officials and understand that all officials are also students of the game and may make mistakes.
- Soccer Central is not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal property.
- Report any problems to the field Marshall or any Soccer Central employee.
- No pets allowed with the exception of service dogs.
- No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, or other wheeled devices allowed.
- Disorderly conduct and physical/verbal assault will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the property.
- No obscene behavior or abusive language will be tolerated and can result in removal from the property.
- Drugs and firearms are strictly prohibited.
- No fireworks, flammable liquids, or use of any device with an open flame is allowed.
- Soccer Central is a tobacco and alcohol-free facility.
- No person shall engage in the sale of merchandise without prior approval.
- No music is allowed inside the facility unless permit is given.
- Park may be closed at any time due to safety related concerns.
- No loitering or soliciting is allowed at Soccer Central.
- No barbecuing or tailgating is allowed.
- Speed limit on driveway is 10 mph.
- No gum or sunflower seeds allowed in the facility.
- Do not use your cell phones while driving on the park premises.
- No overnight parking – gates are locked every night.
Violation of SOCCER CENTRAL policies are grounds for sanctions against offending teams, its managers, coaches, players, parents or fans. Teams found violating these policies face immediate disqualification of the entire team from the current event and possible suspension from future SOCCER CENTRAL events or practices.